Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nexus MPV 3

Has anyone used one of these analogue detectors. Any reviews.
I watched a video of a guy in new york digging on a park with this monster detector, i only have one thing to say , don't use this detector on parks or you will give the hobby a bad name.
You will be digging very wide and very deep holes. .lol you would be in the newspapers for digging craters so deep on a park over here.

On you tube his handle in Beep n Dig Relic Hunting. I think he is in Louisiana.
I think they're 2 different guys using this machine. Anyway, interesting machine. Both are using a big DD coil. I think I would have chosen the high frequency 9" concentric for trashy areas. I've always felt it's easier to learn a machine with a smaller coil. But that's just me.

I am the Beep n Dig Relic hunting guy. Still learning but am loving it so far. Bought it with the 13” DD. I gave two more coils arriving next week , including a 11.5” concentric.

Beep n Dig
I wish you great success with it Capphd. I'm watching all the videos on YouTube.