Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NH Bobs 2009 Spring Hunt & How to sign up.

NH Bob

Preliminary
Hi Folks, here we go again. We got a bigger and better weekend planned this year. It will consist of a full day of hunting a Colonial site for old coins and artifacts. The hunt will start as soon as the 8 AM group gets themselves together. The hunt will run till 4 PM with a short noon break to share a few finds and enter a couple drawings for new Machines. At the end of the hunt (4PM) we will gather one more time for the last drawing and directions to the Supper. The supper has a charge at the door which gets you in to the Pot Luck supper and all the goings on inside.
This spring will be a great time to hit the fields. Grass will be low to the ground from the snow pack. Also, this year I will be hunting along side all of you. I missed out on visiting with a lot of people in prior hunts.
The fee this year is going to be $50 for the days hunt and all the great prizes. This as you know covers the site and prizes.
The supper and Sundays events are to be announced. As soon as I get the poop on Sunday, so will you.

Signing up for Spring hunt
Lock in your spot at the Spring Natural hunt. How?
First, get a Bank or Postal money order for $50.
Then Email me with your:
Name
Address & phone #
I will in turn send you my mailing information and when I receive your fee, your name goes on the roster as paid.
All entry fees must be received by me no later than April 10th 2009 This allows me time to tally the fees and obtain the prizes, field rental and misc. expenses.

Updates to follow.