Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NH Bobs Spring Hunt Update

NH Bob

Please be advised
Signing up for NH Bobs Spring hunt is just that. Signing up for the Spring Hunt. There has been some confusion over my natural hunt on Saturday being tied to Sundays events in a monetary manner. The 2 day event was designed to provide a more fun filled weekend for all who wish to indulge.
To attend my Spring Hunt is a $50 fee. This puts you on a potentially productive Colonial site. It also pays for the site fee and the prizes for Saturdays adventure. This years top prizes will consist of Brand name quality machines which will be drawn at random so all have the same chance of winning. The number of Machines will be dictated by the number of entries.
The supper which will lead you into a fun filled Sunday with Seeded hunts and many other activities such as displays and workshops on detecting and prospecting is funded separately.
Again, the date of NH Bobs Spring Hunt is April 25th. Remember, entering the Spring Hunt does NOT cover the cost of the entry to the supper or Sundays events.
Thank You NH Bob

Signing up for Spring hunt
Lock in your spot at the Spring Natural hunt. How?
First, Email me with your:
Name
Address & phone #
I will in turn send you my mailing information.
Then get a Bank or Postal Money Order for $50 and send it out so I receive it no later than April 10th 2009. When I receive it your name goes on the Roster as PAID. This allows me time to tally the fees and obtain the prizes, field rental and misc. expenses. My Hunts pay for themselves. Any donations (material or monetary) would be gracefully accepted.
Attention: Entries after April 10th will be contingent on the # of openings left. Do Not push your luck.