Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice find yesterday

MrGee

I was near a school and found a gold bracelet. It has a girls name in thick raised letters on it and is really a pretty piece of bling. I didnt see any marks on it so I figured that it was a fairly nice piece of costume jewelry. Now I find very few things that have a name or any chance of returning it so I cleaned it up and was looking it over trying to think of a way to locate the owner when I noticed what I didn't see before: 14k. Hey! finders keepers. I gotta get a scale one of these days.

MrGee

Great! :clapping: You could take it to a jewelry store or pawn shop and have them weigh it...don't sell it to them though, unless you need the money and don't mind getting ripped! (been there, done that) As far as attempting a return, that's something only you can decide...
Mud

Today's the day, that's what Mel Fisher said. I wish I was as optimistic as he was. I was hoping I would find some gold yesterday at the river, but it was all clad. Someone was telling me his mother lost a 14K gold chain about 20 feet from the ramp where I enter the water, but I was too tired to look for it.