Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice gold band

Nice gold band I dug yesterday in the woods. Giving it to my eldest daughter. They get all the rings I find and I keep the coins! Lol! Bout 3 inches or so down. Got a nice strong 12-14 signal using a coil I hardly ever had used before, the 6in dd hf. Using the X705, tracking, sens at 26 and pattern 1. No markings except for a few initials. I figure it's from he very late 1800s. Found a couple other jewelry pieces that were not gold or silver. Both looked like some kind of cuff links or something on that line. HH All

Emmett:usaflag:

Nice one!! Digging up that yellow stuff is always a thrill. WTG:clapping:
I like that 6" HF coil on the beach at the end of summer when there is more trash to deal with.

Wow that is a hoss. That will get your heart a pumping. Great find.

Excellent find! You must have a very wonderful daughter because you sure are good to her!