Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

nice milled silver falls to the T2se

coenwolf

few hours out today ,mixed bag of finds nothing special till late on ,when i got a little two way beep-beep ,and about 4 inches down i got this nice little king william 4th four pence silver of 1836 ,not particularly rare but its pleased me as despite having a few silvers over the last few trips they have been worn down to blanks ,so this is the first dateable silver with the machine so far and a confidence booster to .the actual coin is extremely tiny just slightly over half a inch diameter so smaller and thinner than a u.s dime

Jeff,thats a very nice find mate,the reverse is in superb condition,i rather like the early milled coins,i am out ovr the weekend,so hoping to find something decent after the harvest.

Well done coincidence the Wilma 4th groat like yours was the very first coin that I ever found with a simple VLF machine in 1976 bit later on I bought an Arado 120

Brian,i still own and sometimes use a Arado120b in superb condition,infact i own 2 of them in my collection.