Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice Sunday Hunt with my wife

Maui Mike

Aloha fellow pirates, my wife Bonny and i went out hunting today after she got home from church. We went to a nice beach at low tide.I had the detector and she the scoop. Got a bit of clad, some beer caps, pull tabs.. and then Gold. When i got a signal, i would scoop and bring the scoop up and hand it to Bonny. She washed it and took out the item. Let me tell you.. when she saw the Gold glittering in the scoop.. she says it was the most awesome feeling.. yes i told her.. it sure is!.. Turned out to be a large Mens 10K gold ring. Makes us both smile.She is already looking forward to us TH together tomorrow. shaka Mikey:thumbup:

Maui Mike said:
Aloha fellow pirates, my wife Bonny and i went out hunting today after she got home from church. We went to a nice beach at low tide.I had the detector and she the scoop. Got a bit of clad, some beer caps, pull tabs.. and then Gold. When i got a signal, i would scoop and bring the scoop up and hand it to Bonny. She washed it and took out the item. Let me tell you.. when she saw the Gold glittering in the scoop.. she says it was the most awesome feeling.. yes i told her.. it sure is!.. Turned out to be a large Mens 10K gold ring. Makes us both smile.She is already looking forward to us TH together tomorrow. shaka Mikey:thumbup:

So cool, Mikey! You and your better half are beautiful :cheekkiss: same as ring! Cool!
BTW, did she find anything in the church?:detecting:

If she's like my wife we had to buy a water detector for her soon after she saw the gold. It didn't take long for her to do very well, she even beat me sometimes. Its been twenty years since we were last in Hawaii and detecting, we still talk about some of the rings we found. It is some of my fondest memories and I recommend saving some of those rings that are special. We have two large photo's hanging in our house of beaches in Hawaii. I remember well many times eating Macdonalds breakfast at the beach with my wife waiting for the sun to come up so we could start detecting. Really great times. Best to all, Mike

MikeDahms said:
If she's like my wife we had to buy a water detector for her soon after she saw the gold. It didn't take long for her to do very well, she even beat me sometimes. Its been twenty years since we were last in Hawaii and detecting, we still talk about some of the rings we found. It is some of my fondest memories and I recommend saving some of those rings that are special. We have two large photo's hanging in our house of beaches in Hawaii. I remember well many times eating Macdonalds breakfast at the beach with my wife waiting for the sun to come up so we could start detecting. Really great times. Best to all, Mike

God bless your family and your loved ones, Mike!