Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice suprise at the park this morning.

Old coin hunter

Went down to the park this morning for an hour and forty five minutes and found the following 50 coins : 9 qtrs, 16 dimes, 1 nickle, 20 coppers, 3 zincs and one Buff. I was really suprised as it was only about four inches deep and i'd already dug six or seven pull tabs in the same area so when i dug down i was expecting another pull tab and it wasn't, so it really made my morning. Going to the coast for a week and will be bringing my Simplex. HH Jim.

Attachments

• 7-17-2021 Buff.jpg
    7-17-2021 Buff.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 7-17-2021 Buff2.jpg
    7-17-2021 Buff2.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 7-17-2021 Buff3.jpg
    7-17-2021 Buff3.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 127
Went down to the park this morning for an hour and forty five minutes and found the following 50 coins : 9 qtrs, 16 dimes, 1 nickle, 20 coppers, 3 zincs and one Buff. I was really suprised as it was only about four inches deep and i'd already dug six or seven pull tabs in the same area so when i dug down i was expecting another pull tab and it wasn't, so it really made my morning. Going to the coast for a week and will be bringing my Simplex. HH Jim.
Nice Buffalo.

Any hunt that snags an old bull is a good hunt!!!!

Nice clean up on the Buffalo.