Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Night hunting pays off and follow your dreams

HvacDude

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/p526x296/10478176_10203861394285855_9119027846274659830_n.jpg

Haven't been able to go metal detecting much lately with everything going on the last few months with the passing of my mom and work. so in the last week or so I've had this dream my mom is at our house on the swings with KT (my 11 year old) and she tells me you need to go look over along the fence, you will find a lot of stuff. Btw... my mom never knew about my metal detecting hobby. I had this dream 3 times.... so Friday night(6-13-14) about 9:00 P.M. I decide to go detecting ( I know weird time to go) I hunted for about an hour and found 9 coins: 2 modern quarters 4 Lincoln memorial pennies and then found SILVER!!!! 1 1962 quarter and 2 mercury dimes (1940 & 41). So I went out Saturday night (6-14-14) earlier but till after 9:00 P.M. and found 6 coins: 1 Lincoln wheatie 2 Lincoln memorial 1 1966 Canadian penny and then the AWESOMENESS happened 1 1887 Indian head penny and 1893 Liberty nickel!!!!!! Can't wait to see what the next night hunt will bring. Thanks mom :angel: for the hints. :twodetecting:

WTG. I really do believe in the spiritual world. In your case it came to you in the form of a dream.
It's a good thing that you listened to your mom.

See, listening to Mom is ALWAYS the right thing to do! Congrats on the finds.

Not sure where you live HVACdude, but be careful for night time critters. Some of them are pretty pesky when woken up from their sleep.......fence lines tend to have deeper grass and sometimes "Johnny No Toes" stretches out for a little nap in there.

HH y'all,

Frank

Hey Thanks everyone. Frankj3 the fence line is my privacy fence all this was found in my yard. The only critters I usually have problems with are my two golden retrievers nosing around try to see what I'm doing. If only I could get them to help dig that would be great! HH. :twodetecting:

This has to be the first time I've heard of a detecting spirit guide.
That's awesome!

My deepest condolences on your mothers passing, but, well... That's it.
Great story!