Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Night tactical ops and water mod

fishingdevil

Went all over the internet and started to toy with how I can set up my own water mod that can be better and easier to manage... this is not the best yet.
In my next mod, I am bringing the antenna cable into the rod and up to the controller box.

PS: I have shared this simple idea with XP... I believe with a little mod at the controller clip, I can easily move the antenna out and attach it to the controller...

Anyway, here's my first try... hope you guys like it.

A little quick overview

Night tactical lights ON

Waterproof Controller

Tied by plastic braces

The common antenna mod

Going up the rod and then... clipped on the top and linked into the controller waterproof case

Light look good?

The normal clicky switch

The trigger switch... lights-on-demand

You can place the waterproofed trigger switch on the side for thumb control or below the handle for trigger finger control

Watch this space... I will be bringing the antenna into the rod soon... :p

I hope the XP guys love this and will make their kit really nice and XP-like... unlike my after-market parts...