Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

nius simplex

iw1abj

greetings to all of the forum
do you know anything about the new MD, did you get any dealers from you? is outgoing, the simplex nokta macro, here at the forum nobody knows about the news? my supplier told me that in Italy it should arrive by the end of May, in the USA nobody knows?
Algerio

That is all we have heard too. I talked to one dealer who said he held one in his hands but did not get to use it or try it out. He said the same thing. It is supposed to be available before summer.

There is a pre- order for it here in the US that I've seen but no time frame for when it's available.$299 is the pre order price I seen, 2,7 lbs approximate weight, 4 search modes and water proof. Unheard of being waterproof and cheap in price.

The engineers have 2 of the 4 modes completed. Currently working on the other two that are a bit more complex, and they want to get it right THE FIRST TIME. Thanks.