Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NJ Farmhouse Finds

mrhvmd

Friends of ours invited us to hunt their 1800's farmhouse this morning that has been in husband's family for generations. Jen used her XTerra and I took my two AT Pros, loaning one to the husband. Since he used to swing minesweepers in the service his learning curve was pretty quick. Within a couple minutes he found the cow bell and a 1937 wheatie. Jen was over the moon about finding a dog license (she loves dog tags). But then she hit the silver. No memory of a ring being lost by the owner but this one fit his significant other's finger perfectly. We only hunted for an hour or so then sat down to brunch. Several outbuildings and some amount of property to cover yet. Lots of fun and may have gotten someone interested in the hobby. Only thing we brought home was the dog license. Great day!

You did well for only an hour of hunting........I hope you are able to get out there again when you can spend more time, bet there is more to be found.

That property deserves some very careful work as with a older wheatie showing up there just might be some nice silver coins there. Good job for an hours hunt.

Thank you all. Yep, we'll be back.

Nice finds, Great Ring!! :clapping:Get that Silver!!