Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NMDD

Steve1825

National Metal Detecting Day had very nice weather, great park and people. Before the hunts detectors were beeping all around the flagged hunt area with many Wheat Cents, a few Mercury Dimes, a Barber Dime and a silver ring were found. That was in the area dated to 1920. Older areas dated to 1870 were being chased to after the hunt was over. :starwars:

Wish we could have made the hunt but someone's work schedule didn't allow it. :sadwalk: Next year???

Just moved to Washington IL from Idaho recently. Looking to get involved in a metal detecting club. Does Path have monthly meetings?

Yes, 2nd Wednesday of the month at the North Branch of the Peoria Public Library, The time is 6:30. Come at 6:00 to display your most recent finds.

Coincidentally, this summer, I'm planning to travel to Idaho and am contemplating taking my detector. What is detecting like in Idaho? Are there unique rules and/or regulations of which I should be aware?

I (We) look forward to meeting you. I hope that you can make it.

Until then... happy hunting.