Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No comparison videos/tests

doc holiday232

I was called a FT fanboy on another forum,But the question remains: WHY isn't the F75 included in any of the depth tests vs the Nox??

I think across the board the F75 is just not talked about as much. For that matter you don’t see any new YouTube content either. I’m not exactly sure why, maybe due to the age of the platform. First Texas as a whole hasn’t put out a new flagship detector in quite a long time (I’m not counting F75 updates, all 400 of them ;) ). I love the F75 and even grabbed mine over my CTX3030 most of the time, but new detectors on the top end is what keeps a brand high in people’s minds, and First Texas has been attacking the mid to low end of the detector market which is probably more profitable.

True,however, the F75 is certainly one of the "depth kings" and as such it would seem that the newbies would want to show their stuff against them and then maybe not??

I haven't seen anything yet out of Europe or the U S to make me want to get off my F 75 LTD2 DST. The Etrac, CTX 3030 and V3i aren't exactly spring chickens, either. Equinox, new technology? Not a game changing one from anything I have seen. HH jim tn

jim tn said:
I haven't seen anything yet out of Europe or the U S to make me want to get off my F 75 LTD2 DST. The Etrac, CTX 3030 and V3i aren't exactly spring chickens, either. Equinox, new technology? Not a game changing one from anything I have seen. HH jim tn

Jim I always luv to read of your success with the F75--and you have plenty. Keep up the good work.

....and people are always looking for a new toy. (and the comparisons are new detectors vs each other-you don't see them tested against 1266X's either-still a pretty good machine.)

I was watching the Equinox, but I haven't seen anything it can do better than my F75 LTD or my 4 other detectors. There is only one reason they made that rule.

I do believe with DST engaged there is a slight loss of depth. However, un-proven by self or my hunting buddy. Just a perception I have. Fortunately, I am able to hunt most urban spots with DST off...and do so. It's nice to know DST is there, though, if needed. HH jim tn

Why would anyone want to be embarrassed by having their new technology advanced machine blown out of the water by an old F75 LTD or T2 plus for that matter?

Well, if Fisher would make a waterproof F75 the game would change!

I have a feeling it FT is about to rock the detector world, they have been too quiet for too long. They have some of if not the best detector engineers in the world, they have lowered prices on the F75/T2 platform to a level that is bringing them into the mid-level machine price range, even though they they are still at the top performance wise. FT is behind in the all terrain business but that wont last long and I think you will see a repackaged waterproof F75/T2 machine very soon and a true game changer shortly there after. I had an Equinox on pre-order but other than being waterproof (which I really don't need), my F75 LTD SE has more depth and is plenty fast for my hunting, thus I canceled my order. I am going to wait and see what FT has up their sleeve, until then I will keep going behind the latest and greatest machines and dig what they can't hear.