Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No King But Caesar by Pastor Chuck Baldwin

Nestor Cerpa

No King But Caesar
Published: Thursday, April 4, 2013

With the Easter message fresh on my mind, I am again reminded of what the Jewish leaders said to Pilate when they tried to coerce him to crucify Jesus. They said,

Christian who are truly saved do what you say they do....I do and will stand up for righteousness and the true Word of God but is it too late for our nation not to slide all the way down into the slimy conditions of most of the world, today! Christians on fire for Jesus and witnessing the truth of God's Word and lots of prayers in His name is the only way our nation and the world will change for the better and not worse, but Daniel 12 says the sinners will wax worse and worse but true Christians will shine brighter and brighter as the world becomes darker and darker with sinfulness and greedy corruption! Amen! :angel: Ma

Senior Seeker,

You said...

"I can imagine sitting in his congregation each week listening intently to his sermons. Amen."

ME, TOOO!!!

That is a church where the full teaching of Jesus Christ and how he wants us to relate to our neighbors is being taught.

When I was a child in the 50's and early 60's, we used to compare oursleves with the Communists in Russia and Red China.

We would say, "they don't have a chruch in xxxxxxx. " Another would respond..." Yes, they do, but the government tells them what to say."

Today, it is the government that tells the Church in America what to say, and what they cannot say. It is sad, very sad, and then, you have the deceived who will post here that everything is hunky dorey. Well... "It Ain't".

Thank you for your intelligent response to the columns that I have posted by Pastor Chuck Baldwin.

His archive of previous columns is awesome! http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles/tabid/109/articleType/ArchiveView/year/2013/Default.aspx

If you would like to receive Pastor Baldwin's columns via email, you can sign up for free email delivery at his website.