Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No longer bummed out, it finally arrived!!!:clapping:

north1

Gone over Easter, but arrived home to find my X70 in my entryway(left a note to have it dropped off at parents). So, after over a month and much consternation I finally got a chance to use it for an hour. Only took about 5 minutes to put together, and another 5 minutes to GB, noise cancel, adjust sensitivity, and start in my backyard(have pretty much memorized the operating manual by now). Thanks so much to digger, barniclebill and others for all the great advice. Worked in all metal, 3 tones, sensitivity at 20, volume max and in auto GB it ground balanced at 30 if I remember right. Didn't find anything earth shattering as I will dig anything and everything for awhile to get the hang of the tones. I know I've only used it for an hour but I'm already in love. Unbelievably light, stable, tone quality with single volume killer bee's is exceptional, and with the stock coil anyway the pinpointing is dead on.
Won't get to hunt again until next weekend due to work and weather reasons, but I sooooooo can't wait. Still allot of experimentation with 6'' dd, 5x10 dd, and 9.5 3kHz coils. Could not have been able to enjoy that hour without all the help from everyone on the board. You guys are the best!!!!!

I know it lives up to mine!!
Cheers!

Well a big congrats to you! I am sure you will do well with the 70! Good hunting to you, Beale.

hAPPY hUNTING... you will definitely love the machine more after a few weeks under your belt...

hAPPY hUNTING... you will definitely love the machine more after a few weeks under your belt...:detecting: