Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No longer with Tesoro

allcav

I am sorry to say that I am no longer with Tesoro. If you guys have any questions about anything, please send me a private message. I can give you updates on the real reason the Golden is not in production now and more!

D---N ! I was gonna get a G. Umax to compliment my etrac, now what? I am sorry to hear of your departure, Tesoro's loss Imho.

LOL I am not upset. I am glad of the departure. I have been hoping for this since October.

Robert I hate to hear that you are no longer with Tesoro. Best of luck to you and your family.

tabman

sonof a ^&*()^%$# we will be down for some time you contributed a great sens of the hunt on this forum ,

allcav said:
LOL I am not upset. I am glad of the departure. I have been hoping for this since October.

I am sure you will be missed at Tesoro, I was glad to hear that this is something you wanted.

I wish you the best,

Ron in WV

Wish you the best. You going to hook up with Fred and find some gold?

I'm confused Robert, you stated you were sorry to say you are no longer with Tesoro, but then you are not sad, and you are glad, it's what you have been wanting. What gives? Anyway, wishing the best for you! Good luck with the future!

Best of luck to you Robert, just after these guys and their bragging up of Tesoro and all their gold jewelry finds where do I turn! No really I wish you the best in what ever you do.
Shortcut

What is going on here?All this talk of why the golden is not being sold.Someone needs to come clean on all this talk?Tesoro going under?You start a rumor like that and Tesoro detectors will double in price.Whatever is going on, you have been a great help Robert,we have had some good times here with you and i hope the best for you. :cry:

SpiritRelic said:
What is going on here?All this talk of why the golden is not being sold.Someone needs to come clean on all this talk?Tesoro going under?You start a rumor like that and Tesoro detectors will double in price.Whatever is going on, you have been a great help Robert,we have had some good times here with you and i hope the best for you. :cry:
Exactly Spirit, come clean. It seems like different people get different stories as to what's going on.

Hmmmm...maybe you could spend a little time in AK this summer with the contacts you made? I hope you can and find a gold nugget as big as a babys head! I would be interested in what your plans are, if you will be looking into a complete career change or want to stay in this industry...really great customer service techs such as yourself are hard to find...good luck!
Mud