Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No need for Iron Audio :twodetecting:

Weasel

I like to hunt Pro mode, zero descrimination, 0% iron disc and iron audio off.
What I've noticed that you can identify bottlecap much easier with your front end of the coil in the trashy areas. Bottlecap under the front end is pure crunching, but if its a coin, sound just ends suddenly.
If you do the identification with iron discrimination and iron audio on, you hear the crunching sound with the sides of the coil which can easily sound like a good target and a trash nearby.
Also with zero discrimination, the deep targets sound much better. So you find deeper targets. :)

I'm trying to process that...So wide open, under the front of the coil is crunching, coin sound ends suddenly? I guess I'll have to experiment with that one to fully understand...lol Thanks for the tip ;)