Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

no rain in the forecast...but there's a silver lining!

gunwolf

overcast but no rain forecast for this morning...i left the house at daybreak and hunted my "spot" for about an hour and a half before it started raining:rolleyes:. I am at the dig every "questionable" signal phase of this property... I ran HOT today and set my sens to 29-30... first 10 minutes I got a deep 8" merc that was just above the large nail in the pic. didn't move a few steps and hit a questionable but good 09-28/30 and thought when i saw it it was a half dime... nope just a Play money dime. also got a couple of wheats. the can top looking thing blew my ears off and hit a solid 12-48 at 6 inches...turns out after cleaning it's a "grinder" top, I did manage my first spoon, or part of since starting back...silver plated...
tbo3jE8.jpg

1JqxCVK.jpg

aqKSTdd.jpg

Nice hunt and a pretty little Merc too. Good job!

Finds are finds. Sometimes the extra work makes them feel like deserved..... good job

Nice finds congrats!
Mark

That sure is a nice lookin’ Merc!! Congrats!