Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No silver but a nice 2 center!

Mark kus

EDD3C4D0-2312-4938-B315-A3F009B7CFCF.jpeg
029D5F9D-564B-4218-B765-2E780D877B4C.png
7D1260BE-C85C-40CD-9B36-538AD6E5084E.png
Been to hot and dry for me hit a park near my mother in laws been here 3-4 times lots of fill so looking for the older unmolested areas I found an area that first gave up some wheats and a few clad coins quarters dimes then a decent solid signal turned out to be a 1864 2 center!
My 3 one I’ve dug.
Equinox 800
Recovery 4-7 depending on trash
Field 2 park2
Iron 0
No GB
HH
Mark

View attachment 5102View attachment 5103View attachment 5104Been to hot and dry for me hit a park near my mother in laws been here 3-4 times lots of fill so looking for the older unmolested areas I found an area that first gave up some wheats and a few clad coins quarters dimes then a decent solid signal turned out to be a 1864 2 center!
My 3 one I’ve dug.
Equinox 800
Recovery 4-7 depending on trash
Field 2 park2
Iron 0
No GB
HH
Mark
Good going Mark! I went out yesterday and got a handful of clad but nothing else...On my 600 I often switch between Park 1 an Field 1.

Thanks Ted and Jeff Better than nothing Ted hit a old school in A town over it’s been hammered over the years no silver again but I’m happy with 3 Indians in 2.5 hours plus a few wheats and clad!

I do love a two center. Hang in there and win.