Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No silver, but at least we got out and dug some holes.

Hi fellows,

Had our club hunt last Sunday at another beated to death park and nothing to show except for some wheaties. After our lunch break my buddy Lee and I decided to hit this other park and not much there either. Between the two of us we both got five wheaties and Lee kicked my butt on silver with a 35 and 43 merc dimes. No silver for me, but as always it's great to get out and get your hands dirty and be with a good buddy.:cheers: I did get a love symbol pin and a cheap ring that had some nice looking fake diamonds in it. Looks like it was silver plated, but most of the plating has worn off. My wheats were dated 1920, 41, 45, 47 and a 58. Hope our next club hunt turns out better for everyone. Thanks for looking and as always HH & GL.

Eddie

Nice hunt Eddie.........Even though you didn't find much it's always great to get out with friends........................................John

Nice digs Eddie ! :cheers:

The ground is freezing pretty quick up this way. I may get out one more time before the ice hits the fan .. :laugh::cry:

Nice hunt Eddie:thumbup:

Any hunt is a good one. Nice finds.