Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No Silver but........................................

Hunted a bulldozed town lot with a friend yesterday. I didn't get a silver coin, but take a look at the tribe members.....

IH 1877, 1896, 1905, 1905
Wheats 1911, 1934, 1936, 1945
Canada LC 1859
2 tokens ( Northern Indiana Transit INC- good for 1 adult fare,and a Good for 1 pint of milk)
1 thimble
2 marbles
2 tags (LN on obverse, 10 on reverse)
Other misc. items

The 1877 is in good shape. The reverse is not as nice as the obverse, but I think a soaking in Olive Oill will take care of it.
I am still excited about the finds.\\
HH
Tim

That '77 is one heck of a find!!! In such awesome shape too!!! That is a true gem, congratulations!!!!!
You must be on cloud nine, it has my heart racing a bit, and I didn't even find it, very envious!!

You made a haul for sure. And to find an 1877 IH is a dream come true. I bet you could hardly believe your eyes! Way to go buddy!
HH - Robin

After Big Fang's comments, I looked up the 1877 IH on Google, to see what the fuss he is making is about. Now I see -- the 1877 IH is SUPER RARE, and worth ALOT. You may have an over $1000 coin there?? WOWWWW!

CONGRATS to you, Tim! Major congrats!

Steve

Always figured if I ever found one it would be crusty and worthless. You hit the jackpot!!! Looks like a VF to me. Big bucks$$$$$$$!!!!!!!
WTG buddy. maybe I can see it in person sometime.

WOW!!!!!!......Man an 1877 indian head cent, and in awesome shape....:drool:....This find is outstanding.....:super:.....Vary nice Tim... Congrats to ya.....:beers: