Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No White's Forum?

I heard that Whites had dropped their sponsorship or something of this nature. I miss the forum too. I'm a Whites owner. I use the MXT PRO and I just recently got a nice used Minelab Safari.

Many Whites posts on the Main comparison forum..check the pages... their numbered.

Whites has elected to no longer sponsor a forum.....

Wow! Just noticed that. They were here a long time too. Shame.

Hola . Lamentablemente no encuentro mas el foro de whites tdi. Soy de argentina y la verdad perdi mucha información que se encontraba en esos foros.
Existe alguna manera de recuperarvla información? Mi correo es ricardopriceogomez@gmail.com