Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta Anfibio

El

I was thinking of getting a Kruzer but I don't really like the S shaft. It might be because of the Red Racer S shaft that I disliked. Maybe the Kuzers is different. Anyhow, OregonGregg knows I prefer a straight shaft set up and suggested I hold up awhile because just maybe the Anbibio might be coming out.

So, has anyone heard anything about this unit?

Thanks,

El

Dear . in my opinion it will be better idea to think about anfibio machine so at soon they will given to us more information's about it so you can wait a little time . maybe in first may . good luck sir

Hi El, since the Nokta Amphibian ( Anfibio) is only shown in a vid that a person did at that show in Germany I am assuming it will launch sometime?

We may possibly have some choices from different manufactures by then. That would be good.

Maybe by then, we'll get some more clues from the good folks at Nokta/Makro about their simultaneous multi frequency detector they've hinted at in previous posts :detecting:

I'm not sure when the amfibio will be releasing, Kellyco already has the invenio up for preorder. That one is further along I believe. In the video Gregg was talking about they were showing it in action but I didn't see the anfibio being used, so who knows.
Maybe they'll wait a bit so the kruzer and anfibio aren't fighting each other in the marketplace.
In the end, until we hear from dilek, noone really knows

Play the video at full screen on your computer.
At 4:40 of the video you can get a good shot of the modes and settings available on the Anfibio.

The video also shows a "Nokta/MAKRO Simplex" prototype unit.
Looks like a Go Find type machine.

I called Nokta detectors and asked when the Anfibio underwater detector would be out and they said they hope soon but wouldn't give a month of when it would be out.

I'm sure they'll be launching something new and exciting at Detectival. I have high hopes it'll be a simultaneous multi frequency high end machine to compete with the EQ800
:thumbup:

hairymonsterman said:
I can't see Mak/Nok coming out with a multi freq that could rival the Nox in value or performance, they don't have the years of experience that Minelab have in multi freqs.
In the UK the Nox sold by the truck loads, and there's very few to be found 2nd hand, unlike the Multi Kruzers and Impacts which folk are finding hard to shift. The Nox is ideal for the smaller hammered silver and gold found in the UK and europe, it's a versatile relic unit, i can't see any situation here where folk will off load their proven Nox for a minor league companies first attempt at multi freq, maybe in the US it's different as you's like a strong TID unit for higer conductors, personally i'd wait till version v2-3-4-5 is out and they try and get upto speed with Minelab.

They've already surpassed Minelab in build quality (Equinox doesn't compare to Kruzer. Ask Equinox owners forced to buy a 3rd party shaft.) and customer service.

Their tech is moving ahead so much faster than the other detector companies I'm surprised you don't think they'll catch or surpass Minelab with their next release.

Time will tell.

Nokta/Makro are working diligently to give consumers what they want!!
They will be giving many companies a run for the money..................stay tuned.

Yep, the shaft isn't top notch on the Nox, but it doesn't effect it's technical performance which is lightyears ahead of Nok/Mak.

Dave_E said:
I can't see Mak/Nok coming out with a multi freq that could rival the Nox in value or performance, they don't have the years of experience that Minelab have in multi freqs.
In the UK the Nox sold by the truck loads, and there's very few to be found 2nd hand, unlike the Multi Kruzers and Impacts which folk are finding hard to shift. The Nox is ideal for the smaller hammered silver and gold found in the UK and europe, it's a versatile relic unit, i can't see any situation here where folk will off load their proven Nox for a minor league companies first attempt at multi freq, maybe in the US it's different as you's like a strong TID unit for higer conductors, personally i'd wait till version v2-3-4-5 is out and they try and get upto speed with Minelab.

They've already surpassed Minelab in build quality (Equinox doesn't compare to Kruzer. Ask Equinox owners forced to buy a 3rd party shaft.) and customer service.

Their tech is moving ahead so much faster than the other detector companies I'm surprised you don't think they'll catch or surpass Minelab with their next release.

Time will tell.

Build quality is important to me. If I’m going to invest $1000 + for a detector and accessories I want them to function well and hold up in challenging environments.

I’m looking forward to handling the new offering from Nokta and seeing if it can meet my detecting needs any better than what I already have.

Rich (Utah)