Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

nokta customer service

Chris Darren

If you are concerned about getting your detector repaired under the warranty, Do not worry. Nokta has very fast service. I had a display issue, and they shipped me a replacement upper shaft and I received it the same week.
After They informed me it was being shipped, it took just three days to arrive. Happy customers are very important to them. I could not be happier with the Fors Core and the service that I received. I just wished there were more dealers
here in the USA.

Has anyone had trouble with the Legend not locking on targets, I have a Pro Pack, and have not fround anything but a few coins. I take my MXT and go over the same place and find coins and ear rings. It is a trasher fle market, i know there is alot of trash, but if the MXT can find coins with the 6" coil the Legend should get them with the 5" coil. I was thinking about sending it in to see if something is wrong. Thanks flintstone

Has anyone had trouble with the Legend not locking on targets, I have a Pro Pack, and have not fround anything but a few coins. I take my MXT and go over the same place and find coins and ear rings. It is a trasher fle market, i know there is alot of trash, but if the MXT can find coins with the 6" coil the Legend should get them with the 5" coil. I was thinking about sending it in to see if something is wrong. Thanks flintstone
Check the recovery speed setting in the mode that you are detecting in. Re-read the manual and make sure the setting for the recover speed is at a mid to high setting (5 and higher). This allows the machine to detect targets in close proximity. If the setting is too low, large junk tarkets may over-ride the smaller good targets and not allow you to hear the good ones.

Last edited:
Two big thumbs up for Nokta Makro and Andrew at We Dig Metal Detectors. I had purchased the Legend Pro Pack and when I tried to remove the external battery from its pack, no go. Found out the retaining clip (small "c clip") was missing. I explained problem in an email and was hoping they would send me the retaining clip for my external battery pack. Well, couple of days later, I checked the mailbox and they sent me an entire brand new external battery pack. Nokta Makro definitely knows how to treat its customers.