Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta detectors also find gold nuggets

californiagold

Hello there is probably threw out the world more coin relic detectorist then gold prospecting detectorist. Maybe? But for all those who get a chance to detect native gold. There is no greater thrill. If a person is going to get into gold detecting. Then there is no better detectors and value then the Nokta /Makro brand. I've used the Nokta Fors Gold for over a year now with great success. They also have world class technical help with Dilek Gonulay. Nokta/ makro has hit the track running with all their great detectors and have become the company to catch up with. Ive used many other brand detectors thru the years but never had a true consumer friendly team to back up their product. Many times I have returned to well detected areas with other brands. Only to show up later with a Nokta Fors Gold and find alot more deeper gold that I previously missed. The Fors Gold has been the best vlf detector I ever used. So if you are getting into the hobby of gold detecting, Nokta / makro is your answer
here is some more gold found with Fors Gold and Nokta pointer today.

I'll be traveling in Oct through CA gold country and will probably check out some gold hunting off hwy 50 through Placerville then on to the coast to try the beaches.