Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta F75 clone?

That's a big negative. F75, F75LTD/SE/LTD=2 are poor in bad ground, FORS CoRe unit is one of the best in bad ground using discrimination. As far as separation goes in iron, CoRe best the F75 series altogether, coil size for coil size. And the tones provided when unmasking in iron are superior using CoRe unit vs F75 series.

MY F75 runs neck and neck with my FORS but the FORS is less inclined to misidentify borderline non-ferrous targets as ferrous. Ground is 85GB on F75, 5-6 bars Fe3O4, small DD on both machines.

I don't consider that a bad thing. That Nokta can match or even top the best the Fisher and Teknetics flagships says a lot.

It has definate F75/T2 traits ...

It also has GMP traits too...Which is pretty much european traits,,,

What we have with the CoRe is a Marriage Of Euro/American ideas..

Its the first machine Out of Europe I've used that has an American feel/approach and Europan iron contaminated site unlocking ability...

The f75/T2 use the method of one or the other tone ..black/white report ..No intermingled tones...the CoRe and other European machines have the black/White report with alot of Gray interlaced in the audio to boot...

They NOK/MAK have also not been so aggresive to filter the disc mode to give strong bias towards more exact iron I.D like American counterparts.....and by doing this it allows for more in ground mineral see through and also allows for less exact tone break neccesity....

The Company has looked at what's available on the market and blended the best traits of a few machines to create a current evolved to date VLF unit....

I can only see further enhanced products coming from them in the future...

And lets not forget the build quality is second to non really..

Keith

It actually has been driving me to distraction the last couple weeks. I would love to have either my FORS Gold/CoRe (I have both) or my F75Ltd2 clearly trump the other so I could ditch one of them. Before the upgrade it was an easy win for Nokta becasue the F75 sucked in town. Now that the F75 is useable it is a tougher match. Basically it is just coming down to I still prefer the physical design of the F75 so I am hoping the new Racer breaks the tie for me. I am happy with the FORS from the performance perspective but I want that meter in my face. Shedding the extra weight will be a big plus also. The FORS weighs in at 4.3 lbs (the online specs are wrong) and so Racer will be over a pound lighter.

If Racer does everything simply as well as my FORS units chances are I will have a like new F75 and a FORS Gold/CoRe combo for sale.

Going by pure Audio and less prone to mis I.D. non ferrous as ferrous and tossing other things to the wind..I would have to say the CoRe is hands down the winner...

A handle revamp and then the Ergonomics would be over the top on the CoRe...Still no information screen but for my hunting needs its not that important...I would like to see a switch on the handle or button on top beside the ground grab or whatever to switch between disc and all metal...I like to hunt all metal and cross check at times in disc mode and its cumbersome to side menu it...

But yes all moot if the Racer deliver's...

Keith