Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta Fors Core and CTX

quintond

Anyone here have experience with both machines and that can tell me pros and cons of both. I also asked on the Metal Detecting Forum, but no one answered there so far. Figured maybe the Nokta guys dont go over there :)

I have no experience personaly with the CTX but in watching and talking to people with them I would say a plus for the CoRe would be the simplicity and performance to price ratio for sure.

I use both and I'll tell you they are both amazing machines. The CTX3030 is going to give you a TON of information about the target due to it having ferrous and conductive target IDs. Multiple frequencies, the list goes on and on. Now the Nokta, straightforward and to the point. It's a no games sort of machine and the depth on that thing is insane! I like both of them and use them regularly. I do like the CTX in the fact that there is a lot you can play with in terms of discrimination etc though. They both have their advances and disadvantages. You can always call me if you have questions. 4076998700 ext 102