Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta FORS CoRe Finds Downunder

eSCANZ

I have finished my initial reviewing the of the Nokta FORS CoRe and I cannot praise it enough -

I have now let out my precious Pro Package to some other enthusiests here in NZ as I want as many as I can to experience the FORS as I have.

After owning and using over 50 detectors now in a relatively short time frame I can honestly say without a word of a lie that this metal detector is certainly one of the best all round detectors I have ever used. More importantly however the company Nokta is professional in every respect and very accomadating to theur customers, no matter where they may be in the world.

Thank you Nokta

Thanks for sharing your awesome finds! The rings are really cool. Some nice silver as well.
What coil(s) did you use?

Dean

I also want to say Thank You for your views on the FORs CoRe im really excited about this unit but im trying too sell my Tesoro Cortes so i can fund this unit cant wait to have ones in my hands :thumbup:

dbado1 said:
Thanks for sharing your awesome finds! The rings are really cool. Some nice silver as well.
What coil(s) did you use?

Dean

Hi Dean - I used the stock coil for the first few hunts then changed over to the larger coil and wow - I was so impressed with the balance of the unit but even more impressed how sensitive the coil was to small deep targets - Most of my hunting were Parks & Reserves however I found that really small skull ring about 6" down in wet salty sand beach and the CoRe really sounded off - It was certainly telling me there was something definately worth digging down there. I was pleasantly shocked when I found that small ring -

I have not used the small coil yet as I have already heard so many good things about it and I was saving it for when I go looking for some nuggets this summer -

Honestly Guys the Nokta FORS CoRe is certainly a metal detector that does not dissapoint and there are not too many detectors that are as versatile as it across the board - As most of you should be aware by now Nokta's support is second to none -

I hope this helps as I had been looking for a complete detecting package to take on my next trip to the Philippines and I could not have found a better setup -

Cheers

I haven't given the big coil a run. I really like the small 5" coil for trashy areas or in and around brush. It is VERY sensitive. I find that I have to lower the sensitivity when using the small coil. It also works very well around areas of high EMI.

Looking forward to seeing more of your finds!

Take care.

Dean

I have heard they are well made and hit good on low conductors and high and also work great in iron,i have one on the way.

Good stuff Sal/ohio

I know you wont be disappointed - It certainly ticks a lot of boxes

Please let us know your first impressions ;)