Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NOKTA FORS CORE

keppy

The Nokata Fors Core detector seems to be one of the better detectors out there at this time… Both in price & technology but i see nothing on finds about them ?

I have a Nokta Golden sense with a 17'' coil,its VLF.Has good dept,it will detect my
small test nuget, 17'' coils are hard to pin-point with.Its no good on wet salt water beach,
Nokta needs to improve on auto- ground tracking,when i use it in wet salt water sand i
have to re-set sens, this lowers dept detection. On wet salt water beash i use a minelab
Soverign it goes any-where but dont have the dept of golden sense in dry sand on large
and small gold.
Frank-S

How does it work when you are not at the beach . I thought they had a pinpoint mode the Fors Core does ..Is it just the DD coil that makes it hard to pinpoint for you ?

I did not use it away from beach,tryed it in back yard it detected a US silver sollar
at 17'' and my test nuget about 3''
All large DD coils are hard to pin point with,I have a Golden sense i dont think
Nokta makes it any more.Never seen a Nokta force core,what does Nokta claim
that it will do.is it a gold detector or a do-all detector
You will have to test it yourself to see what it will do.take a post hole digger,dig a test
hole as deep as the target you are testing,remove target from hole( if you are in hot ground)
check to see if Force core detects hole WITH-OUT target. put target back in hole, cover it with dirt,see if
you still detect it.if yes, walk away, have some-one rake over ground, come back to see
if you can pin-point target. Good luck.
Frank-S