Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta Impact on its Maiden Voyage

CCadrin

I took the Nokta out on Sunday for its maiden voyage. It performed very well and my thoughts about buying a Deus have been put to rest.

I went to a park that has been hit extremely hard by Minelab CTX's (I hit this park well over 50 times I the prior 12 months), Deus', AT Pro's, F75's etc and had my best Indian day ever. I scored three Indians. Two of the three were the deepest coins I have ever dug at this park. One was 8" and another was 9". The park is very trashy and difficult to find diggable targets.

I am still learning the machine and believe this was not the deepest mode and the setting can be tweaked as I learn it.. The VDI's were jumpy but within a tight range between 70 and low 90's. I was using DI3, Gain at 85-90, disc around 8, and FE Volume at 0.

Anyway, you can see some of the hunt here. Nokta Impact - The Maiden Voyage

Nice work

Got a spot with deep ground that I'm going to try the 5 Khz and deep mode. Have hit 10" copper pennies with the F75 and X-terra, no gurantees there are more coins but will see. Hopefully the rain holds off.

Tom