Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta/Macro Coil Weights?

GA1dad

I picked up a 9.5 X 5 DD coil today for my Anfibio. Decided to weigh them for reference as I couldn't find anything online. If you know the weight of other Nokta/Makro coils, please share them here. I'm especially interested in the concentrics.

9.5x5 DD = 14.75 ounces

11" DD = 16.875 ounces

20200614_180559.jpg

20200614_180713.jpg

Thanks voyager32. I'm kinda surprised there isn't that much of a weight difference between them.

Hey guys,

Here's the 5 inch DD coil weight. Each time i weighed it, it was between 13.7 and 13.9oz. Take it with a grain of salt...Im sure there are minute differences in all scales. =)

-Kerry

Attachments

• 20200617_103439.jpg
    20200617_103439.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 148
Hey guys,

Here's the 5 inch DD coil weight. Each time i weighed it, it was between 13.7 and 13.9oz. Take it with a grain of salt...Im sure there are minute differences in all scales. =)

-Kerry

Thanks Kerry! I agree there are minute differences,, but that should be plenty close enough!! Thanks again!

My 11 inch weight is 1.04 lb. My 9.5 x 5 coil weights 15.1oz. Haven't weighted the 7in cc yet but will next time I have the rod off. This are used on a kruzer. HH