Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta makro legend iron recovery & coke test video

This test when you watch it and compare it to some others are doing really makes you wonder. He seems to have no trouble adjusting the Legend and get amazing results while others can’t get it to do anything like he does.
Still looking forward to taking the Legend out and hunting with it. 😁

This test when you watch it and compare it to some others are doing really makes you wonder. He seems to have no trouble adjusting the Legend and get amazing results while others can’t get it to do anything like he does.
Still looking forward to taking the Legend out and hunting with it. 😁
Here is Calabash's response to that video from the UK. Judge for yourself.

What I have done is gone back and watched his old videos again and noted how well the Equinox and Deus1 did. I’m about videoed out to be honest with you. I’m getting the Legend to go along with my deus and equinox to play with. Someday I might own the D2 as well. I’m sure it’s a good machine because my friend has one and loves it. With its added depth it compares more with his equinox. Before he used his deus in heavy iron and the equinox for deeper targets in cleaner ground. Now he’s hunting with his D2.
One thing I’m sure of my equinox and deus1 didn’t become bad machines just because a new machine came out.

Ok, I did watch Calabash’s video. Maybe Calabash didn’t watch all of the video he was complaining about. He said the guy wasn’t sweeping over the target but merely wiggling over it which if he’d have watched it all he would have seen him sweeping the coil over it and still getting a response. This is getting kinda sad. I sorta wished I wouldn’t have watched it.
On a positive note! Be thankful if you’ve got your health and can afford a metal detector to play with. It’s a great hobby filled with adventure and treasure!!
Good luck and HH!! Tom

sube, I’m not sure what the vdi numbers were but from the videos I’ve watched on similar tests and they gave or showed the vdi numbers they always go down on every machine when the iron is included in the equation. Tests I’ve done with my deus it was reading like 06,08 or so. So, I’d bet a dollar they were lower than the normal numbers in clean ground.