Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta Makro Multi Frequency Machine Names -

UtahRich

What to name the new Nokta Makro Multi Frequency Machine ?

Nokta Trekker

Anywhere you could go -

Rich (Utah)

Rich (Utah) said:
What to name the new Nokta Makro Multi Frequency Machine ?
Just to clarify, you are referring to a simultaneous Multi-Frequency model. They will have the Impact, Kruzer and Anfibio models with selectable Multi-Frequency already for those who want versatility but mightr feel they wouldn't benefit from a simultaneous circuitry design.

Rich (Utah) said:
Nokta Trekker -- Anywhere you could go.
The Trekker from Nokta/Makro is the best suggestion I have read so far. Very to-the-point of versatility.:thumbup:

Monte

I like Trekker too.
If this is a post to start suggesting names for the new model, I'd like to submit the Nokta Makro Fusion. Fusion of simultaneous frequencies, fusion of brands, and a fusion of funtionality.
Just a thought.
Cheers!

Fusion is cool! When I was working as an AV Tech, my business name was Audio Fusion :cool:

I would submit that to the site in the contest for naming the new machine