Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta makro please do a sound notch update for the kruzer

juit

im very happy with my kruzer Please guys do an update, you can just add it to a blinking notch in the menu using the iron volume value, IMO it still adds tons of info on a target even if its notch out, just like the deep mode, i know is doable

Different models with different features for different situations and people. There's a reason for making different models with different features.
Heck just sell some of your other detectors and buy an Anfibio Multi.....................:beers: We always need more than one detector, one won't do everything...well, Anfibio comes close.
Happy Hunting

Yup but still can be added and hidden if u like ;)

Hello... we will discuss this in our product meetings however cannot be promised because this is a feature of the Anfibio Multi … and more importantly, there is no place for it on the Kruzer menu…we are trying to stay away from from settings that are not visible on the menu... as much as we can... thank you!

Sir...Mr. Juit... we attempt to keep these message boards as professional as possible. For the simple reason the vast majority who come here, have a question or something to voice about their Nokta/Macro detector. QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED, CUSTOMERS ARE SATISFIED. As Swen told you...if you are not satisfied with the options and controls on your current machine, then please STEP-UP to the ANFIBIO MULTI that has the controls you seek. You will be very happy. You also received a kind message from the sales manager as to why your machine was unlikely to ever see these changes.

A Findmall sponsor of this forum is Richard of "Backwoods Metal Detectors" who takes clean trade in. I traded one of my other machines with Richard for my ANFIBIO MULTI. I could not be happier!
Thank you Sir.