Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta / Makro Service :clapping:

KindManTall

Well .. I had a Issue withe the Nokta FORS CoRe FC-24 coil .. (9.5 x 5 web style) ..

E mailed Dilek told her what happened ..Dilek said send pictures .. Sent them .. My replacement coil came to the door today ..
Like less than 3 days from Turkey

Thanks Dilek .. Awesome

What was the issue with the coil ? I have the same one. Thanks.

but nothing comparable to what I have had from the folks at Nokta & Makro. :thumbup:

Service from Garrett and Tesoro, at different times over the past 3-4 decades, was above average, and service from White's has been even better. I didn't think it could get any better than what I have enjoyed, but most of the time the factory was an easy enough drive to get me there early and have things resolved quickly that day. That was in my favor, but nonetheless, service has been great. Then along came the Nokta and Makro products a little over 3½ years ago and they have set an unbelievable high score in the Customer Service department.:thumbup:

I have been using the Nokta FORS CoRe since January of 2015 and currently have two in my arsenal ... including my first and most used device. That one has almost always had nothing but the small 'OOR' DD coil mounted, but the other CoRe I keep the 5X9½ open-frame DD attached and haven't has any issues at all, with either model or any of the CoRe's search coils.

Not sure what your problem is/was, but I hope you can get it worked out.

Monte

For Some reason the Coil bolt ears broke .. I went to use it . .. Took it out of the detector carry bag and the coil was just hanging there .. I have been moving stuff around in the closet where I keep my detectors ..

I like the "24" Coil (5x9.5 web style) .. I have it on the
Nokta Impact
Nokta FORS CoRe
Nokta FORS Relic
Makro Racer 2
If they had one for the Makro Gold Racer .. I would get one for it