Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta Makro Simplex Metal Detector

Nokta Makro Simplex Metal Detector should be available after the Detectival 2019 September 14th & 15th. It seem to me that even Minelab will show of there new Vanquish Detector at the event.

Still no one has their new simplex yet?? Wow.....I am surprised. All the hype about they were on the way 2 weeks ago. I checked with a dealer last night and they are still just pre order and no one knows when they are gonna land. That stinks.

Seriously, Your surprised? What about all they waiting for the NOX 600 and 800's or the Garret Carrot, or the Multi Kruzer or all the other stuff that we all waited for? Personally the only thing I'm waiting for is my Kruzer to come back from repair but even so I'm not really waiting for it since I think the Racer 2 kicks it's ass everywhere except in the water. I may never go back to my Kruzer.

è verità mio fornitore mi ha detto che per il 7/9 settembre arrivano a Imola il giorno dopo è in casa mia, 2/3 settimane lo proverò e dirò se ok oppure non ok
use traslator laguage
Algerio

Dr. Witty said:
Personally the only thing I'm waiting for is my Kruzer to come back from repair but even so I'm not really waiting for it since I think the Racer 2 kicks it's ass everywhere except in the water. I may never go back to my Kruzer.

I say the same thing,I think the racer 2 is the best in its lineup

Bigtom123 said:

To me the tones just sound better on the Racer 2. 2 tone on the Racer while chatty is not as annoying as 4 tone on the Kruzer. 2 tone on the Kruzer is almost as annoying as 4 tone, While 3 tone on the Kruzer is just fine but I may be missing out on depth. Also when I'm in 3 tone on the Racer 2 I can pop it into 2 tone to get a better idea of whats under the coil. I don't feel like I can do that on the Kruzer to remove the doubt, it just makes a lot more noise. I can't go higher than 89 on 3 tone on the Kruzer without losing a lot of separation. The separation in trashy areas for me is what makes the Kruzer really stand out . Also is there any difference in the frequencies on the Kruzer? How would anyone know? Sure you can write a full report on the differences between the 3 frequencies with technical talk, but how does this help out in real world swinging? Detector swinging, not the other funner kind.

Bigtom123 said:
Dr. Witty said:
Personally the only thing I'm waiting for is my Kruzer to come back from repair but even so I'm not really waiting for it since I think the Racer 2 kicks it's ass everywhere except in the water. I may never go back to my Kruzer.

I loved my Racer 2, but I REALLY love my Impact.
So many ways to customize it, and the menu system is just as easy to use as the Racer 2.

I may look into the Simplex for the price and waterproofing, but doubt it will perform like the Impact or Anfibio simply because it doesn't have the settings to tweak to meet conditions.

none seen in the UK as of today but waiting lists are growing long

Don't know about that, it seems Amazon reviews on the Racer 2 are sketchy. I was thinking of getting one but not too sure now. If the Simplex hit the streets relatively soon, I might try one.

Seriously, Amazon for Racer 2 reviews? Do some research here before relying on Amazon reviews. I would not take a Simplex over a Racer 2 unless your strictly doing water hunting. The Simplex has not even been released yet! Granted I know of a Simplex tester and trust his opinions about detectors completely. The Simplex will be a tough beginner machine to beat. As it stands, my Makro Kruzer collects dust in my basement for anything but water detecting. The Racer 2 is that good.

Thanks Doc, I was hoping I would get better feedback here. I recently had open heart surgery and looking for a lighter detector than my old C$ that I can travel with to the Islands for beach hunting. I can't do much water hunting since the surgery especially with the weight and such. I've been looking at the Minelab Go Find 66, Racer 2, T2, Simplex.

Dr. Witty said:
Seriously, Amazon for Racer 2 reviews? Do some research here before relying on Amazon reviews. I would not take a Simplex over a Racer 2 unless your strictly doing water hunting. The Simplex has not even been released yet! Granted I know of a Simplex tester and trust his opinions about detectors completely. The Simplex will be a tough beginner machine to beat. As it stands, my Makro Kruzer collects dust in my basement for anything but water detecting. The Racer 2 is that good.

If you like your Racer 2, you should try the Impact.