Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta Makro Simplex Metal Detector

No news...impatiently waiting myself.

I read they should be in the states by next week.

iw1abj said:
in november come in usa, i' use now good MD very,my englis no good sorry

Understand you totally! Be in US in Nov. You use one now. A very good Metal Detector!

Geo

Sounds great! Looking forward to trying it out.

hello Sataro
I thought I was young, at 83, then I didn't go hunting, I returned home after 2 hours, put it in its simpllex packaging and ended up researching with MD, so is life, you are born, you live, then it all ends, go until you can
Algerio

iw1abj said:
hello Sataro
I thought I was young, at 83, then I didn't go hunting, I returned home after 2 hours, put it in its simpllex packaging and ended up researching with MD, so is life, you are born, you live, then it all ends, go until you can
Algerio

Hello Algerio,

Quit detecting for many years. Came back to the hobby in 2016. Lately knees bad & very overweight. Detecting was getting to be hard & not as much fun. This summer started dieting. Lost 58 lbs so far & much healthier feeling. Now can go out & enjoy detecting again. Take care.

Billy

Hey Billy congratulations on loosing the weight. I got up to 199 and couldn’t tie my boots comfortably so I shed 22 pounds and feel so much better.

Hate to admit it but I got up to 249. 5’8” frame, so way overweight. Got to the point that I had to get down on both knees to dig a target & then killed me trying to stand back up. So joined weight watchers & got busy. Heart attack 20 years ago so I should have done this years ago... I went to a competition hunt two weeks ago. Sure felt great being able to grab a target & move on without having to drop to your knees. Got to lose another 25 lbs before I’m done. Want to get down between 160-165. Feeling good though. Going to another competition hunt Saturday. Happy Hunting!

Billy

Sataro said:
Hate to admit it but I got up to 249. 5’8” frame, so way overweight. Got to the point that I had to get down on both knees to dig a target & then killed me trying to stand back up. So joined weight watchers & got busy. Heart attack 20 years ago so I should have done this years ago... I went to a competition hunt two weeks ago. Sure felt great being able to grab a target & move on without having to drop to your knees. Got to lose another 25 lbs before I’m done. Want to get down between 160-165. Feeling good though. Going to another competition hunt Saturday. Happy Hunting!

Billy

160 is the target I’m going for too. Good job on what you’ve done so far. Best of luck!

I was at 290 just 11 months ago. I knew I had to loose weight. I have lost 60 lbs and have 20 more to go to be where my Doc wants me to be. Weight loss has gotten slower, but I am determined to get there. Sure has made a huge difference on my A1c and my stamina. My Simplex+ will be here next week per my tracking number. :thumbup:

James/Texas said:
I was at 290 just 11 months ago. I knew I had to loose weight. I have lost 60 lbs and have 20 more to go to be where my Doc wants me to be. Weight loss has gotten slower, but I am determined to get there. Sure has made a huge difference on my A1c and my stamina. My Simplex+ will be here next week per my tracking number. :thumbup:

Congratulations on the weight loss. I know just how tough it is to lose the weight. Good job and good luck!