Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta/Makro taking care of business!

buckeeeee

I was having problems with my simplex (posted 2 months ago, screen freezing) and went to Nokta/Makro web site and submitted a work request and video for warranty work. The next day I was notified by Andy at "We Dig Metal Detectors", he informed me to send just the Simplex head. The day he received it he called me and asked multiple questions to get a better idea of the problem. He told me it might be a problem with the mother board. The same day he called and said the problem has to be the coil, so he would go ahead and send back the unit with a new coil to see if that fixes the problem. The new coil took care of the problem and the Simplex is back in the game. This is why Nokta/Makro is such an awesome company, they take care of business support the customer instead of making excuses or delaying justified repairs. Thank you Nokta/Makro for your excellent customer service, this is why I wait for your SMF machine (update please).