Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta/Makro waterproof phones

Has anyone gotten a pair of wired waterproof headphones for their multi Kruzer? I have a pair and they have no volume. In GEN. you can not hear the threshold. I used a db meter and compared readings from the wireless phones verses the wired phones. With threshold on 99 and volume on 2 the wireless phones come in around 55&60. In order to reach
45 db with the wired waterproof phones, threshold needs to be 99 and volume max on 10. This is 10 to 15 db less than the wireless.

Has anyone else had poor performance from these phones. I also tested different tone frequencies up to 70.

Also, I only get 4 hours of run time on a full charge out of the wireless phones. Does this sound right?
Thanks

Carolina

My waterproof are also very quiet. On the border of unusable and my hearing is good. My wireless will run about 8 hours on a charge.

Tom Slick said:
My waterproof are also very quiet. On the border of unusable and my hearing is good. My wireless will run about 8 hours on a charge.

That really surprised me eight hours for your wireless. On a full charge 4 hours 15 min. is my best time.

I salt water hunt and the crashing waves and all the people will render the waterproof phones useless. Maybe in my living room with the TV off I could use them. Very disappointed.

Thanks for your input

Carolina

Hi,
can someone explain to me how to pair generic wireless brand headphones to a makro multikruzer?
It needs necessarily a second transmitter connected to the headphone output? Or it is possible to connect a pair of no brand wireless 2,4 GHz directly to the wireless transmitter included in the commands box of the multi kruzer?
I tried with wireless "W6 Quest" headphones in two ways:
a) with the "Quest" transmitter connected to the makro multikruzer input point (the same point where you connect the battery charger) it is all right and the headphones work.
b) without the "Quest" transmitter connected to the multi kruzer, the wireless headphones alone seems not able to work and the internal makro pre installed wireless transmitter seems not able to communicate with the "Quest" headphones.

So, can someone explain to me how to pair generic wireless brand headphones to a makro multikruzer without an external wireless transmitter??

Thanks very much to everyone answers to me.

Get a garret transmitter $$ ...Generic Headphone = ... 2 items to recharge ..
.. BUT ..
Why not just buy the Nokta/Makro wireless Headphone .. 1 item to recharge ...

Buy the GREEN pair they will pair up to the wireless pinpointer when released

Thank you Kindmantall,
I asked for a no brand headphones to connect directly to the internal MMK transmitter because the branded ones do not increase the volume at desired level.
I noticed that the 2 item (transmitter + headphones) generic no branded headphones increase audio very better.
So my question is: is it possible to pair directly no brand headphones to the internal makro wireless transmitter (without a second no branded transmitter)?

This was answered in another post you added to ... They what you would say responder / .channel / frequency like a radio you have to turn to there frequency to hear them ... Like MAYBE the detector wireless is 97.5 .. Generic wireless headphone 88.9 ... will not work

I'm surprised that most don't get long battery life out of the wireless phones....I get an easy ten hours outta mine

This is not a good sign. Waterproof headphones are on my list, or at least they were.

Are there any alternative headphones available anywhere?

Scottowl said:
This is not a good sign. Waterproof headphones are on my list, or at least they were.

Are there any alternative headphones available anywhere?

PM me and I can give you the pin out and where you can source the connector to put on your own choice of phones