Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta Midi Hord

coffey67

A while back I purchased a Nokta Midi Hord for my grand kids to use. I was so impressed with it I bought another! I have 6 grandsons so it will get used. This detector works very well and is easy to use. It is a waterproof kids detector and the build quality is better than some adult detectors. Very deep and sensitive machine. Highly recommend it!

I bought one for my 6 year old daughter in October for her birthday. She likes it a lot. I must say ,the build quality is nice........She’ll be using it a lot during this summer’s beach trips. She’s already had some practice with it in our front yard. I like to throw some loose change out there for her to find.