Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta Secret Deep Mode?

dirtminer99

Was talking to a known youtuber the other day and he hinted that the Nokta Impact and the Anfibio have some "secret deep mode"... and ventured to not leak the key pattern to me. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it? If its a public known button pattern or keystrokes to get into mode? He may have been bsing me but I doubt that he was.

Maybe the EUD thing, "extra underground depth" function. You can hold down the select button to use it momentarily, or double tap the select button to activate it (the lines around mode will start blinking and it stays on, tap select to turn off again). Have experimented quite a bit with it on buried deep fringe coins, seems to maybe add like a half inch more reach, if any. It's only an option in some modes. I remember reading about using it when using discrimination, maybe it does more if more disc is applied.