Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta Wireless Headphones

Mudwhale

My Nokta wireless headphones came in today!!! YAY!! They work great. I ordered them from a company in Turkey called Incidetectors. www.incidetectors.com

I ordered them Saturday evening based on a report on another forum. They were shipped on Monday and arrived here in CT on Thursday morning from Turkey. This is outstanding service and I will buy all my Nokta stuff from them from now on. The prices they charge are the same as Kellyco and charge no shipping. You can track the order and it will arrive UPS.

I paired them to my Impact for the first time and now I just turn them on, turn on the Impact and they instantly connect. I am going to buy a couple extra pairs just to have on hand. I tend to destroy stuff by accident and this is a no brainer for me.

I have three pairs. One for the Gold Racer, Racer 2 and the Impact. I could have just bought one and paired it with which ever detector I'm using but I wanted extras just in case also. I usually have at least two detectors with me and I always have at least two sets of headphones as well.

Tom Slick said:
I have three pairs. One for the Gold Racer, Racer 2 and the Impact. I could have just bought one and paired it with which ever detector I'm using but I wanted extras just in case also. I usually have at least two detectors with me and I always have at least two sets of headphones as well.

Thanks Tom!
I tend to break headphones a lot. I take them off and step on them. I put them in my car and close the door on them. I break the plastic that holds them together where one side just says "I've had enough" and now I have 2 things that won't stay together. LOL!

You don't have to worry about stepping on the wire anymore!

Tom Slick said:
You don't have to worry about stepping on the wire anymore!

Nope! And after using them now for a week, I don't know how I could ever go back. The sound quality and volume is astounding and the battery life is off the chart. I hunted for 6 hours today and when I hooked them up to charge, they where done in 20 minutes!

Yes they are good for up to 14 hours on a full charge , i top up after 2 afternoon hunts, and like you say they are topped up within half an hour , the only problem i can see with mine so far is the white stitching has worn thread bare in the middle of the "head band" bit. The thread looks weak to be honest..

Reading a few UK reports on the headphones, folk saying that when other Impacts are close by there getting each others signals, is there no freq offset for the headphone signals to fix this?

Yes there is five different frequencies that can be used. Most likely everyone is just using which ever frequency their headphones came adjusted or set too.

yes my son and I both have an impact and we have no end of problems with these wireless headphones we change freq and still they cross talk he hears my signal and I hear his I have even picked up a mobile phone conversation on mineso I feel nokta should sort this out for all owners I dread to think what would happen if the were several impact on a dig

Doctorcoinz said:
Yes they are good for up to 14 hours on a full charge , i top up after 2 afternoon hunts, and like you say they are topped up within half an hour , the only problem i can see with mine so far is the white stitching has worn thread bare in the middle of the "head band" bit. The thread looks weak to be honest..

As soon as I got them, I wrapped the band with 3 winds of electrical tape! Problem solved....

rayban said:
yes my son and I both have an impact and we have no end of problems with these wireless headphones we change freq and still they cross talk he hears my signal and I hear his I have even picked up a mobile phone conversation on mineso I feel nokta should sort this out for all owners I dread to think what would happen if the were several impact on a dig

Change the frequency. Pull the trigger and press the down button. Keep doing this through th numbers 0 through 5 until you are on different frequencies....

Also, leave your phone in the car! Hunt without being connected to the outside world......