Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta Wireless Headphones

TC-NM

What is the difference between the Red Edition vs. the Blue Edition? There both run 2.4 GHz... What else?

Thanks,

Well, does anyone know??

I believe different upgrade models. Red, blue, green, with different machine compatibility

I'm going to start at the beginning in case anyone stumbles across this thread everything will be in the same place.

The first wireless headphones made were bluetooth and work on the first Makro Racer.

The second wireless headphones were 2.4Ghz and work on the Makro Racer 2 & the Gold Racer Models. These headphones had a dongle that plugs into the machine. They are charged by mini USB They said Makro on the side.

The Third wireless headphones were the white dot on the side 2.4 ghz that work with Makro Racer 2 & the Gold Racer Models & the Nokta Impact. These also had a dongle. The dongle wasn't used for the Impact. These we're also charged by mini USB These Said Makro on the side. "Connection for me personally with the to my Impact was hit or miss. Today after doing updates properly I can no longer get these to connect to my Impact.” despite following the directions.

The fourth wireless headphones were the red headphones. 2.4 ghz. These had a few more selectable channels added into them to avoid crosstalk issues some users claimed. They were designed to be used with the Nokta Impact. They said Nokta on the side. These are also charged by mini USB. No dongle included as Nokta/Makro has since moved away from this technology. These headphones will ONLY work with IMPACT Software version R2_V1.16_V1.14 or later versions. Not sure what other machines these are compatible with.

The fifth wireless headphones were the blue headphones 2.4 ghz they were shipped with the Makro Kruzer, Multi, Kruzer. They said Makro on the side. I believe even more channels were added I also think connectivity has improved dramatically over the white dot. These were mini USB charged. They are compatible with Anfibio, Invenio, Kruzer, Gold Kruzer, Impact, Racer 2, Gold Racer.
RACER 2: System box serial numbers larger than – 9402
GOLD RACER: System box serial numbers larger than – 6916
IMPACT: Needs to have Software Version R2_V1.16_V1.14 or later.
THESE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH NEW PULSEDIVE Pointer.

The sixth wireless headphones were the green headphones 2.4 ghz they were shipped with the Anfibio. 19 channels The charging port is now Micro USB. They say Nokta /Makro on the side. These are the only ones that will work wirelessly with the new pulsedive pointer. also, Anfibio, Invenio, Kruzer, Gold Kruzer, Impact, Racer 2, Gold Racer.
RACER 2: System box serial numbers larger than – 9402
GOLD RACER: System box serial numbers larger than – 6916
IMPACT: Needs to have Software Version R2_V1.16_V1.14 or later.

I don't notice any design difference appearance wise from any of them except an array of colors. The charging port on Green has switched from Mini USB to Micro USB. All the difference is internal.

very informative right up. thanks it answered alot of questions

Thanks to all that replied. Special thanks to Dave S. for the detailed information regarding the wireless headphones.

The detectorist's here on this forum are very knowledgeable... You guys ROCK!:thumbup:

David thanks for the research man. That should be made as a sticky or something on the top of this forum would be helpful for all

Kickindirt said:
David thanks for the research man. That should be made as a sticky or something on the top of this forum would be helpful for all

+1:clap: