Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Noobie

TP63

Hello all, been wanting to get into detecting for awhile now and after researching all the different detector's decided to start out with a Tesoro. So when I saw a Compadre on CL for $80 I felt it was time to join the church. I've found a few coins in my yard already and some trash, this is a fun little detector. Looking forward to alot of fun..

80 bux? You did good. The Compare is a powerful and underestimated detector. Good luck.

TP63 said:
Hello all, been wanting to get into detecting for awhile now and after researching all the different detector's decided to start out with a Tesoro. So when I saw a Compadre on CL for $80 I felt it was time to join the church. I've found a few coins in my yard already and some trash, this is a fun little detector. Looking forward to alot of fun..

Yes about a month old about 8hrs on it and warranty card

Heck of a buy on that Compadre TP63. Welcome to Tesoro forum and hope to see all your finds posted here...HH

Roger

welcome to the club.....!!!!!!!

Great buy! The Compadre is hard to beat at any price.

tabman

I hope you feel bad for taking it away from someone for that price. I would have grabbed it for that price.. Them COMPADRES are very good detectors. They will find the small gold that everyone else will miss. Good job... KEN

I bet you can pay it off with your finds, ts a good detector

Thank you all for the welcome I will try to post some pictures later...found a ring!!

TP63 said:
Thank you all for the welcome I will try to post some pictures later...found a ring!!

You find a Compadre for $80 on Craig's List ... find a ring right off the bat and never posted a photo?

Hmmm.....:starwars:

Yeah let us know what you found :) Hopefully you have found much more since the original post.

There are no markings on it so not sure what it is. It does look like it has been sized though..

Hi TP63, Yeehaww for you!! That is a Sweet dig! You have had it now for sure and been bit hard by the dirt digging bug! Just remember to be sure and glean the "fun" from the digging when the days are not so rewarding. HH, Charlie

you did good , and its a good starter machine , without all the training wheels, I started with an M-6 and after 6 years have no problems with simple disc as opposed to the meters and so on ,

Just remember that not every day is a ring day. Good job. Make clean plugs. YEP, you are hooked... KEN