Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Not a rookie but what have I done?

cometguy

I'm not sure what has changed but I have no direct response out of my headphones to signals with the Deus. I noticed it this weekend and wrote it off to not having charged the headphones. The battery indicator seemed to be only one symbol and I thought the headphones were dead. I charged, just the headphones and tried again in the house tonight. I had the chatter of the house and was certain things were going to work. The controller was showing a response but I got no sound out of the headphones. I went to speaker on and the detector was sounding off on signals. I turned things off, re-selected the coil, and made sure the headphones were on when I turned the controller on. Several tries got me nothing. Anybody have an idea of what I may have done? I will wade back into later but thought somebody might have played this game before.

Thanks, Don

Glad you fixed it.
I haven't had that problem, but for the future if it does happen, what did you do to fix it??
When I use my headphones I always turn on the controller first, set it up the way I want to hunt and then turn on the headphones.

HuntinDog said:
Glad you fixed it.
I haven't had that problem, but for the future if it does happen, what did you do to fix it??
When I use my headphones I always turn on the controller first, set it up the way I want to hunt and then turn on the headphones.

Wow, amazing mine ever works then. I always have turned the headphones on while I was setting up. I figure this time the battery was really dead and it missed the coil swap. I just used the controller on the headphones and selected the coil I was using. I had already gone through the entire thing two or three times but couldn't get them to find each other.

HH
Don

Sometimes my ws4 headphones don't pair up for some reason after changing the coil. I just select the coil on the headphones and it works fine. I'm not sure why this happens, but I think it's the order that each item is turned on.