Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Not all New CZ-3Ds are bad.

HaroldILL.

This is a video of My CZ-3D, First Texas made. I have owned Six and had a 1021 and this is one of the Hottest ones I have owned as video shows in Air test.
https://youtu.be/voPOX6YeRE0

Glad you're still finding enjoyment with the CZ Harold. Looks like a good one. :thumbup:

Throw a post here now and again with some finds.

Rich -

Dave Johnson did say awhile ago that they were back to using the correct calibration procedure on the 3D' s.

That's good too hear as a proper one is hard to beat even by today's wonder machines. I hope they always keep it in the line-up as a nod to the original Fisher.
I don't like the New cheaper arm cups but I guess if thats what it takes to cut costs and keep it around and proper I can live with it.

I believe the issue of correcting the calibration process was dealt with shortly after the move of production to El Paso. Also note - for some length of time, the “short cut” calibration was ised in Los Banos - which where the old Fisher abandoned the original calibration method - now reinstated by El Paso.

I guess I was lucky as had 4 Los banos they were all hot.
A couple were the later run 1121s also. If anything the later run 1121s seem to false a little more on iron then the 1021s I had. The best one I had was the first one I bought the first week they came out. Only Detector I had for 3 Years. Found a lot with that one. Of course had way more spots open to detecting then as before Youtube and all the Detecting shows got everyone and there Brother in The Hobby. The Good Ole' Days.

Harold said:
That's good too hear as a proper one is hard to beat even by today's wonder machines. I hope they always keep it in the line-up as a nod to the original Fisher.
I don't like the New cheaper arm cups but I guess if thats what it takes to cut costs and keep it around and proper I can live with it.

I like the new arm cuff because it has the strap holes.

Harold said:
So did the original ones on the CZ-3D. They had slots for arm straps as I use one.

Didn't know that I was thinking of my CZ5. So what is the differance between the new and old CZ3d arm cuff?