Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Not as good as my last post... But I still like it!!!!

Micheal_R

Staff member
Back to my haunts yesterday.. Not as good as my last hunt.... but the knee is still playing havoc with me.. so I can only hunt for an hour or so.. But a few pennies (and the age indicate that there must be silver around), A WW1 service pin and a nice boys and girls competition 1914 pin make for a good day in my mind. I am loving the Deus each time i use it. The ability to dial it in, most especially in my nail carpet, makes it a great machine

[attachment 307988 IMG_0799.JPG]

[attachment 307989 IMG_0800.JPG]

[attachment 307990 IMG_0801.JPG]

Micheal

Beautiful! Yep, thats some old copper there! :clapping:

FWIW...I really like the quotes you sign off with...:thumbup:
Mud

n/t

Nothing wrong with that hunt at all! Mant times it's the copper, brass, and bronze items that are a bit more historic and memorable than the coins

I love 'Second Hand Lions'!...also, 'Bigfish'....have to say 'Notebook' too, especially important as we age...all share a common thread about a steady, powerful, undying, faithful love which makes a Man move mountains and be better than he would have ever been on his own....should be required viewing for all young Men...for them to pattern their Life after and live honorably, be a bit judicious and hold back a bit...a guy only gets one shot at real true love, the kind that inspires them to move a mountain....Edward Leedskalnin style...:beers:
Mud

I bet your cold as heck hunting up there? Excellent for a one hour hunt. You have some good places to hunt.

n/t