Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Not crazy about the F19 Camo . . .

mike5853

Really like the G2 and the F19 with its additional features is a great addition, but not crazy about the camo. Anyone hear if they will be coming out with a more traditional color scheme?

Wasnt there a pink version? Or am I thinking about the Eurotech? That was pretty cool, and we had fun talking about it!...anyway, as a suggestion, you can get a 19 and spray paint it any color you want..:shrug:
Mud.

The more videos I watch the more it grows on me! But I hear they will be going to all black eventually

I spray painted my whole F70 rig white, with a red coil and the bottom 6" end of lower shaft...I wear sunglasses, and folks just think I'm an old blind guy out for a stroll! :rofl: Makes curbstrip hunting in rich neighborhoods a breeze!

"Hey Harriet, look out the window at this old blind guy wandering around in our front yard trying to find the sidewalk with a screwdriver"! :rofl:
Mud

Rumors of a Black and Gold unit in the future.

Tom in SC

Now Mud, why would a blind guy need to paint the old 70 any how? :unsure: If you use your imagination it can be any color you want:rofl:

Just funning with ya Mud and wanted to wish everyone here a Happy new year---------IB

my bet would be on a non-camo F19 coming out this year.....

I also think that a 'new' F19 based G2 will be out this year....Please FT give it a new model designation, say G19.

as to when they will become available, like at the dealer level, who knows...FT moves at a glacial pace, just the way it is....

Pictures? I would love to see that one.

mudpuppy said:
I spray painted my whole F70 rig white, with a red coil and the bottom 6" end of lower shaft...I wear sunglasses, and folks just think I'm an old blind guy out for a stroll! :rofl: Makes curbstrip hunting in rich neighborhoods a breeze!

"Hey Harriet, look out the window at this old blind guy wandering around in our front yard trying to find the sidewalk with a screwdriver"! :rofl:
Mud