Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NOT HEREING MUCH LATELY FROM THE T2 and teknetics fellers

jmann

Miss u fellers wish yall were poasting more. Do we still have enough guys to have a teknetics forum?:teknetics::csflag:

I'm heading for what will hopefully be a practically dry lake bed today, to take on an e-trac and a 3030. If there is any bragging to do I'll be posting.

I just recently purchased an Omega, so I'll be joining you guys on here. I'll be going out tomorrow on an old wagon trail my buddy has told me about. I'll let you guys know if I find anything interesting. I've used the Omega a few times and it looks to be a good machine :)

Not much fun if you have to chisel out the finds.....LOL

Plus, in my opinion ..Better to wait so as to minimize the damage to grass areas in this heat !!

Elton im so lucky we have had the heat but also plenty of rain. I have gone twice this week to local clad parks. This time of year i miss my relic hunting. Its just to dangerous to go alone (snakes & heat) cant wait till it starts coolin off around here. How r u sir.

n/t

I am still around out again this sunday on a 300 acre site that has alot of roman history in the area although we went on the site about 2 years back its been deep ploughed since but the down side it has rape stuibble but it has been rolled so it should not be a major problem.Only trouble is the weather is very hot but it should be cooler.

Still love my T2 and its my main detector that i shoot from the hip these days and also have my trusty DFX as my back up.

I have been swinging my LTD mostly of late and giving the good ole Omega a breather. Have continued to hunt through the dry conditions, but the hunts are a little shorter with the heat we are experiencing. I am ready for fall. It has been a long hot summer, it seems. HH jim tn

One of the founding members of my detecting group once told me that is I want to find the good stuff, I need to stay off the grass. And for the most part that has been a good rule of thumb. Today however proved to be the exception to the rule. The lake was no where near as low as I had imagined it would be, so I headed for the 40 yard strip of sand they call the beach. Nothing exciting there so I started working into and along the trees, as there are several heavily wooded spots, in this huge park. Meanwhile my worthy opponents were working the open grassy picnic areas under the shade of several old large walnut, oak and maple trees. When I left, the etrac had a silver and the 3030 had 2. He had gotten a second wind and was headed back for more. My four hour hunt provided me with 4 wheats from 44 to 53. Those were found in a narrow grass strip between two parking lots, as I made my way, to a water fountain to refill. So the woods was not the place to be today.

Elton, the digging here is tough going too. And even 83 degrees felt hot. It is quite a bit better than all those 90+ degree days we strung together in July. I don't know how much rain it will take to soften the ground again, I would guess it will be spring, provided we get ample amounts of snowfall this winter.

Just for yall im gonna do my hillbilly rain dance. You should have rain by sunday.:teknetics::csflag: